Registration is FREE!
Our Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON HBBMARKETPLACE
Join the online marketplace where over 256 million buyers
around the world shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get the exposure that you deserve for your online business.
- Our dedicated team members will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- We offer resources for your business needs to help you create a product catalogue. Plus receive material on how to run your online business
- Our dedicated team members will provide you with information on various suppliers to fully support your customers' demands.
Package and ship with ease
- Vendors manage their packing and shipping logistics to find convenient shipping methods that saves your customers time and money.
- Our dedicated team members will provide you with information on various couriers that will get your products into the hands of your customers.
Get payments and grow your business
- Start and grow your online store on HBBMarketplace within a very short time and start getting paid for your products.
- Earn extra when you enroll in the HBBMarketplace Affiliate Program. Earn from your influence.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, Transparent, and Secure
It doesn’t cost a thing to list up to 50 items a month, and you pay a fee only after your items sell.
Your cost to list on HBBMarketplace is only a small fraction of the money you can earn.
Per Item Sold
*0.20 Per Item Sold applies to our Featured Sellers. The standard fee for our Sellers is $0.89 Per Item Sold. Become a featured Seller to unlock the lowest rate. The Transactions fees are set by our payment processors.
Here's what you get for your fee:
- Access an online community of shoppers who’ve spent a whopping $4.2 Billion in 2020.
- Easy and Secure Checkout for your customers through reputable payment processor, such as PayPal and Stripe payment gateways.
- Customer reports and analytics, and Inventory management software to help you stay on top of your inventory and sell your merchandise.
- Consistent marketing and promotions to attract new customers and to retain the interest of current and past customers.
If you Conceive it and Believe it, You can Achieve it.
Industry peers share their vision for HBBMarketplace
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on HBBMarketplace.
How do fees work on HBBMarketplace?
Starting a shop on HBBMarketplace is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee (Free, for a limited time), a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs as low as $0.20 USD per sale to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 2.9% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with PayPal, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for $0.20 USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
It’s easy to set up a shop on HBBMarketplace . Create an HBBMarketplace account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with PayPal, funds from PayPal sales on HBBMarketplace will be deposited into your PayPal account. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and may not accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via PayPal. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on HBBMarketplace?
HBBMarketplace provides a marketplace for almost every possible product imaginable. From crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, clothes, electronics, children’s toys, books, cosmetics, and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies. See our Product Policy for more details.